Even if you are really good friends with someone, you can still have arguments or disagreements. That’s no big deal once you understand what’s really going on and how you can work things out together. These cards help you to:
- Feel comfortable in saying how you feel, talking with each other and finding out what caused the disagreement;
- Realise that you may have said or done something wrong;
- Focus on taking positive steps and avoiding hurtful behaviour so that you can make up and be good friends again.
The cards are packed with experiences and real life stories
– The feeling cards are packed with emotions which we came across whilst working with couples
– The bad moves are real experiences collected from our work with people as they pass through difficult situations and couples who pass through a separation at the family court
– The good moves are all the positive experiences, they are a tool set, packed with techniques which we can use to develop the relationship
– The making up are the ‘Golden Cards’, the most beautiful cards but most challenging, which take us to a deeper level in our relationship.
Sample Card Layout
Each stage is colour coded, the feelings cards are blue representing emotion. There is a message which is placed at the centre of the card which will we will explain shortly. On the back of the card there are ‘Hints’ which help to elaborate the key message. The first line of the ‘Hints’ is a question followed by points for discussion.